Mt. Shishapangma Expedition - 8,012m
Shishapangma is one of the very lovely mountain of China, which lies in its autonomous region Tibet. Only very few people in the world had an idea about the Shisha Pangma before the Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers 1978. It is regarded as the very holy mountain by the Tibetans. It is the youngest mountain among the peaks situated above the height of 8000m, and there are only fourteen mountains above the 8000 m, high Himalayan ranges. Till to date many climbers have succeeded to approach its apex.
- Duration :
- 40 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 - 03: Preparing for Expedition and Tibet visa
Day 04 : Drive to Zangmu (2300m). Overnight in hotel.
Day 05 : Drive to Nyalam. (3750m). Overnight in guest house.
Day 06 : Nyalam, acclimatization day.
Day 07 : Drive to Shisha Pangma Base Camp (4700m).
Day 08 : Stay at Base Camp.
Day 09 : Prepare loads for advance base camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Advanced Base Camp (5600m).
Day 11 : Preparation for climbing period.
Day 12-34 : Climbing period.
Day 35 : Reserve day.
Day 36 : Trek back to Base Camp
Day 37 : Drive to Nyalam. Overnight in gust house.
Day 38 : Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 39 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 40 : Transfer to the airport and departure.
- 4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in 3 star standard on B/B basis
- Cook & Kitchen Boy from Tibet at base camp
- Base camp and ABC Foods and fuel, Complete camping equipments.
- Nepali staffs insurance
- Airport/Hotel/Airport & Kathmandu/Border/Kathmandu transfer
- Hotel or Guest Houses in Tibet on Full Board Basis
- Climbing Permit fee
- Custom Clearance & fees in Kathmandu & in Tibet Border (Zhangmu)
- Liaison Office & Interpreter, Road Maintenance fee
- Transportation: Jeep for Member & Truck for baggage
- 3 Yaks CBC to ABC 60 Kgs. per member - after sharing camping Food & Equipments
- 2 Yaks ABC to CBC 45 Kgs. Per member - after sharing camping Food & Equipments
- 1 Tent each member for Base Camp
- One btl Oxyzen Mask & regulator for medical use
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay
- Personal equipment, Altitude tents & Food for members & Sherpas
- Medical & Personal high risk Insurance
- Nepal re-entry Visa Fee
- Telephone & Laundry, Alcoholic beverages and items of a purely personal nature
- Emergency rescue and Transportation Cost
- Russian Oxygen (4 liters)
- Mask & Regulator
- Satellite Phone
- High Altitude Sherpa
- Climbing Gears up to Summit
- Filming Permit ($ 20,000)
- Above base camp smmit and camp bonus.
- Tipping for nepali staffs.