Mt. Everest Expedition From Tibet - 8848 m
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world. Its elevation of 29,030 feet (8,848 meters) was determined using GPS satellite equipment on May 5, 1999. The new elevation has been confirmed by the National Geographic Society. (Chomolungma, Goddess Mother of the World).
The North Side of Everest is drained by the Rongbuk Glacier system which flows north around Changtse, the "North Peak" of Everest. Changtse is linked to Everest by a saddle, the North Col, which is about 7000 meters (around 23,000').
- Duration :
- 60 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- 8848 m
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu - Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 - 03: Preparing for Expedition and Tibet visa
Day 04 Drive to Zangmu (2350m) O/N Hotel
Day 05 Drive to Nyalam (3750m)- O/N Guest House
Day 06 Rest day for acclimatization- O/N Guest House
Day 07 Drive to Thingri (4350m)- O/N Guest House
Day 08 Rest day in Thingri for acclimatization- O/N Guest House
Day 09 Drive to Everest base camp (5200m)
Day 10-11 At the base camp to acclimatize and preparing loads for advance base camp
Day 12 Trek to Intermediate Camp (6200m)
Day 13 Arrive at advance base camp (6400m)
Day 56 Advance base camp to base camp
Day 57 Drive to Nyalam
Day 58 Drive to Kathmandu
Day 59: Free Day and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 60: Final departure
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Peak permit fee. Tibet visa fee.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu at a good tourist class hotel for 5 nights and full board in Tibet.
- Transportation of members, staffs and food supply from Kathmandu- Base Camp - Kathmandu
- 70 kilograms per member from base camp to advance base camp and 40 kilograms per member from advance base camp to base camp.
- Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy.
- Equipment allowances, daily wages, insurance, food and tents for cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer & Interpreter.
- Dining tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, chairs & tables.
- Generator /Solar panel for light and charging.
- Single tent with padded floor and mattress for each member at base camp and advance base camp (north face or similar).
- Food and fuel at base camp and advance base camp during the expedition.
- High way and conservation charges. Garbage deposits.
- Emergency oxygen and mask at the advance base camp.(usage of the oxygen is subject to charges at US$ 450)
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay
- Personal equipment, Altitude tents & Food for members & Sherpas
- Medical & Personal high risk Insurance
- Nepal re-entry Visa Fee
- Telephone & Laundry, Alcoholic beverages and items of a purely personal nature
- Emergency rescue and Transportation Cost
- Russian Oxygen (4 liters)
- Mask & Regulator
- Satellite Phone
- High Altitude Sherpa
- Climbing Gears up to Summit
- Filming Permit ($ 30,000)
- Above base camp smmit and camp bonus.
- Tipping for nepali staffs.