Lobuche Peak Climbing - 6,119 m
Mt. Lobuche is a moderate type of climbing peaks. However, one must have willingness to walk about 9 hours at high altitude area. Good physical condition and stamina are necessary for climbing the peak. A good knowledge of mountain climbing is equally required.
- Duration :
- 18 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- 6,119 m
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01 : Pick up from the int'l airport, transfer to Hotel & welcome dinner. (1350m)
Day 02 : Climbing Preparation in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 05 : Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 06 : Trek to Tengboche (3800m)
Day 07 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4347m)
Day 08 : Trek to Lobuche (4900m)
Day 09 : Trek to Kalapther (5545m) O/N Gorakshep (5150m).
Day 10 : Trek to Lobuche Base Camp (4900m)
Day 11 : Trek to Lobuche High Camp (5300m)
Day 12 : Lobuche summit (6119m) Base Camp
Day 13 : Base Camp to Tengboche (3800m)
Day 14 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 15 : Trek to Lukla (2800m)
Day 16 : Lukla to Kathmandu by flight and transfer to Hotel. (1350m)
Day 17: Sightseeing and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 18 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
- Arrival in International Airport and Departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Entrance fee in National Park.
- Climbing Peak Permit
- Kathmandu to Lukla / Lukla to Kathmandu Flight
- All camping Equipment, two men tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent and Mattresses during the Peak climbing.
- Lodge and Camping Accommodation Breakfast, lunch, dinner in trekking and climbing period.
- Climbing Sirdar, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen staffs and porters.
- Insurance for trekking & Climbing Staff.
- Climbing equipments and Daily Salary for Staff.
- Oxygen for Emergency Rescue.
- Climbing Gears, Fix Rope, Main Rope, Snow Ball, Ice Crop, Rock Piton, High Tent, EPI Gas, EPI Head, Cooking Set etc.
- Personal equipment for Climbing.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Personal expenses/Bar bills.
- Tipping for Expeditions staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and canned or bottled cold drinks.
- Extra cost for air cargo, if more than 20 kgs.
- Extra cost for bad weather or change flight with helicopter