Kwangde Ri Peak Climbing - 6011m
Kwangde RI, also called Kongde RI or Kwande on some maps, is in the Everest region. It is a difficult mountain which forms an impressive, multi-summited ridge on the eastern end of the Lumding Himal, which, in turn, can be regarded as part of the Rolwaling Himal. Rising southwest of Namche Bazaar and above the Bhote Kosi River, the mountain's northern flank forms an impressive barrier that throws down several steep ridges to the north.
- Duration :
- 15 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Climbing Preparation in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Ghat.
Day 04 : Ghat to Yak kharka.
Day 05 : Trek to Lumding kharka.
Day 06 : Trek to Kongde Ri Base Camp.
Day 07 : Kongde Ri Base Camp to High Camp and Back to Base Camp.
Day 08 : Base Camp to High camp.
Day 09 : High camp to summit (6011m) Base Camp
Day 10 : Extra Day.
Day 11 : Trek back to Yak kharka.
Day 12 : Trek to Lukla.
Day 13 : Flight to Kathmandu.
Day 14 : Sightseeing and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 15 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
- Arrival in International Airport and Departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Entrance fee in National Park.
- Climbing Peak Permit
- Kathmandu to Lukla / Lukla to Kathmandu Flight
- All camping Equipment, two men tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent and Mattresses during the Peak climbing.
- Lodge and Camping Accommodation Breakfast, lunch, dinner in trekking and climbing period.
- Climbing Sirdar, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen staffs and porters.
- Insurance for trekking & Climbing Staff.
- Climbing equipments and Daily Salary for Staff.
- Oxygen for Emergency Rescue.
- Climbing Gears, Fix Rope, Main Rope, Snow Ball, Ice Crop, Rock Piton, High Tent, EPI Gas, EPI Head, Cooking Set etc.
- Personal equipment for Climbing.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Personal expenses/Bar bills.
- Tipping for Expeditions staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and canned or bottled cold drinks.
- Extra cost for air cargo, if more than 20 kgs.
- Extra cost for bad weather or change flight with helicopter