Chulu East Peak Climbing - 6584m.
The North-East Ridge is the normal route to Mt. Chulu peak from the base camp ( 5334m). Normally, climbers can climb the top of (summit) Chulu East and return to the base camp within a day. Mt. Chulu Far East (6059m.) is another subsidiary peak. One can attempt on this peak also.
- Duration :
- 21 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Climbing Preparation in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Beshisahar, Khudi (900m)
Day 04 : Khudi to Chamche (1430m) by Bus.
Day 05 : Chamche to Chame (2670m)
Day 06 : Chame to Pisang Village (3380 m)
Day 07 : Trek to Hunde (3280m)
Day 08 : Trek to Yak kharaka (3800m)
Day 09 : Trek to Base Camp (4700m)
Day 10 : Trek to High Camp (5300m)
Day 11 : Chulu East Summit and return to base camp.
Day 12 : Extra Climbing Day
Day 13 : Trek Back to Manang (3540m)
Day 14 : Trek to Yak Kharaka (4090m)
Day 15 : Trek to Throng High Camp (4700m)
Day 16 : Trek to Over Throng-La (5416m), Muktinath. (3800m)
Day 17 : Trek to Jomsom (2700m)
Day 18 : Jomsom to Pokhara by flight or Jeep.
Day 19 : Drive/flight to Kathmandu. (1350m)
Day 20 : Sightseeing and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 21 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
- Arrival in International Airport and Departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Entrance fee in Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Climbing Peak Permit
- Kathmandu to Besi Sahar, Chamche, Jomsom, Pokhara, Kathmandu ( by bus and by flight)
- All camping Equipment, two men tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent and Mattresses during the Peak climbing.
- Lodge and Camping Accommodation Breakfast, lunch, dinner in trekking and climbing period.
- Climbing Sirdar, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen staffs and porters.
- Insurance for trekking & Climbing Staff.
- Climbing equipments and Daily Salary for Staff.
- Oxygen for Emergency Rescue.
- Climbing Gears, Fix Rope, Main Rope, Snow Ball, Ice Crop, Rock Piton, High Tent, EPI Gas, EPI Head, Cooking Set etc.
- Personal equipment for Climbing.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Personal expenses/Bar bills.
- Tipping for Expeditions staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and canned or bottled cold drinks.
- Extra cost for air cargo, if more than 20 kgs.
- Extra cost for bad weather or change flight with helicopter