Mt. Langtang Lirung Expedition - 7234m.
Nepal is a Himalayan country where hundreds of Peaks welcome for those people who wants to do an adventure. Langtang Lirung is one of the well-known 7000 m. A peak which lies on the center north of the Nepal / Tibet border ahead of Langtang village. British team ascent of Lang tang Lirung (7234m.) in 1973. Having an established base camp, successful acclimatization ascents were made on Sergei RI, Yala Peak and Naya Kanga. The summit was attempted by two of the team on Langtang Lirung, via the South East Ridge in 1973. Langtang Lirung offers several climbing routes accessible from the Kyanzin Gompa in Langtang Valley. We organize this climbing from Shyabru Bensi (1462m.) - Kyanzin Gompa (3049m.) to Base Camp.
- Duration :
- 34 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01 : Pick up from the International Airport and transfer to Hotel. (1350m)
Day 02 - 03: Expedition Briefing in Ministry of tourism
Day 04 : Drive to Shyabrubensi (1462m).
Day 05 : Trek to Lama Hotel (2240m)
Day 06 : Lang tang Village (3307m)
Day 07 : Kyanzin Gompa (3049m)
Day 08 : Kyangjin Gomba, Rest for acclimatization.
Day 09 : Langtang Lirung Base Camp (4000m)
Day 10- 27 : Climbing Period Langtang Lirung.
Day 28 : Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 29 : Langtang Village
Day 30 : Lama Hotel
Day 31 : Shyabrubensi.
Day 32 : Drive back to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel.
Day 33 : Day Briefing Ministry of Tourism
Day 34 : Final Departure from Kathmandu
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast-tourist standard Hotel.
- Permit fee of Langtang Lirung 7234meters
- Food for Trekking and expedition in base camp
- Expedition staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Porter from Shyabrubensi – Base camp & while back
- Per climber 1 porter (30 Kg.) and extra weight, extra porter for equipments
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- Life Insurance, Medical & rescue insurance for Nepalese expedition staff
- 1 tent for 1 person in base camp
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs in base camp
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Transportation from Kathmandu – Shyabrubensi – Kathmandu
- Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator only base camp, if use pay it by climbers
- Welcome Dinner.
- Agency service charges
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walkie Talkie permit & personal satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator If necessary
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Garbage Deposit USD 500 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage