Himlung Himal 7126 m.
- Duration :
- 33 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- 7126 m.
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu - transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Preparation for expedition.
Day 03: Drive - Kathmandu to Besisahar to Bhubhule
Day 04: Drive - Bhubhule to Besisahar to Chamche(1430m).
Day 05: Chamche to Koto (2600m.)
Day 06: Koto to Dharamsala (3230m.)
Day 07: Dharamsala to Kyang (3910m).
Day 08: Kyang to Phugaon (4075m.)
Day 09: Phugaon to Himlung Base Camp (4850m.)
Day 10: Rest day + Gear Preparation at Base Camp
Day 11 - 25: Climbing Period
Day 26: Base Camp - Contigency Day
Day 27: Base Camp to Phugaon
Day 28: Phugaon to Kyang
Day 29: Kyang to Dharamsala
Day 30: Dharamsala to Koto
Day 31: Koto to Chamche, Drive to Besisahar
Day 32: Drive - Besisahar to Kathmandu
Day 33: Back to own country
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast a- tourist standard Hotel.
- Permit fee of Ama Dablam 6812m. Expedition
- Food for Trekking and base camp of expedition
- Expedition staff: Trekking B.C. Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- For Expedition necessary Porter or Yak Lukla to B.C. & Base camp Lukla
- Kathmandu –Lukla – Kathmandu flights with Cargo 30 KG per climber
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- Life, Medical & Rescue Insurance for Nepalese expedition staff + officer
- 1 tent for 1 person in base camp
- Mattresses, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table and chair for expedition
- Pick up & drop in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Welcome dinner with typically Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Agency service charge
- Personal equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Walkie Talkie permit & personal satellite phone permit
- Personal expenses
- Fixed rope and main rope
- Bar Bills & beverage
- If each climbing member have more than 30 Kg. load & they have to pay extra porter
- Garbage Deposit USD 2000 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.