Mt. Annapurna I Expedition - 8091m.
A stunning peak lies in the western part of Nepal. This mountain had surmounted by Maurice Herzog and his expedition team on the date of 3 June 1950. Probably, the team was the first to set a new record in the world mountaineering history by successfully climbing a peak over 8,000m.. The team was first who granted permission to attempt to climb Mt. Annapurna I, by the Nepalese government.
- Duration :
- 47 Days
- Highest Altitude :
- Best Seasons :
- Sep-Nov, Mar-May
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 - 03: Official work for expedition & briefing at Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Drive to Pokhara - Beni
Day 05: Drive – Lete Lodge
Day 06: Lete – Jungle- camping
Day 07: Jungle camp to Miristi Khola - camping
Day 08: Miristi Khala - Annapurna west –South –camping
Day 09 - 40: Climbing Period of Annapurna 1 (8091m)
Day 41: Annapurna Base camp to Miristi Khola – camping
Day 42: Miristi Khola - Jungle Camp – Camping
Day 43: Jungle Camp to Lete – Lodge
Day 44: Drive to Beni & Pokhara –transfer hotel
Day 45: Drive to fly to Kathmandu – Hotel
Day 46 : Day Briefing at Ministry of Tourism
Day 47 : Final Departure from Kathmandu
- 4 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast -tourist Standard Hotel.
- Permit fee of Annapurna 1 (8091m.) Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Base camp Annapurna
- Staff: trekking & Base camp Guide , Cook, Cook helper
- Drive Kathmandu - Pokhara & Beni & Lete while back
- Porter from Late or Dhampus to Annapurna Base camp
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, staff
- Life, Medical & Rescue Insurance for Nepali staff & Liaison officer
- 1 tent for 2 person for trekking & 1 tent for 1 climber in base camp
- Mattress, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table & chairs trekking, expedition
- Pick up & drop in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask & regulator at BC, use pay it.
- Service satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Welcome dinner with typical Nepalese restaurant with song & dance
- PERSONAL equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Climbing food, climbing equipments, Gas & stove above B.C.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Walkie Talkie permit & Personal Satellite phone permit
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage, Mineral water
- Tips for staff
- Fixed rope
- Extra nights hotel and any other service
- Garbage deposit USD 3000 (Sharing of the total person) and deposit
fee will be not refunded if the climber don’t take back their garbage.